The Gates Submersible Fuel Line Hose exceeds the SAE 30R10 rating and is capable of handling gasoline, alcohol-extended gasoline or diesel fuel in fully immersed, mobile, stationary and marine applications.
- Engineered for constant contact with gasoline (and other liquid petroleum distillates) on the inside and the outside.
- Excellent for use on fuel pumps in the gas tank.
- Meets the SAE 30R10 specification for submersible fuel line hose applications.
- Fluoroelastomer (FKM) tubed cover resists gas permeation and retards aging.
- Aramid Fiber reinforcement—the same fiber used in bulletproof vests and is pound-for-pound stronger than steel.
- Maximum temperature rating: +302°F (+150°C)